Creative, passionate small businesses and freelancers can enjoy the benefits of co-working with like-minded people at Habitat Workspace, a brand new shared office space in the heart of Habitat, available from May 2018.
Reap the rewards of high speed NBN, shared meeting, printing and conference facilities, and a large onsite lap pool with month-to-month flexibility in your own private office within Habitat Workspace.
Habitat Workspace offers a collection of 36 “micro” offices and open plan desks suitable for 1 or 2 people. The space comes fully-furnished with access to NBN connectivity, shared access to a central meeting room, outdoor meeting spaces, kitchen facilities, central reception area and free access to Habitat’s shared pool, shower and change room facilities, encouraging a better and easier work life balance.
Features and Benefits
- Access to shared indoor and outdoor meeting spaces and kitchen facilities
- Full fibre to the wall NBN broadband access
- Central reception and mail area
- Free access to Habitat’s shared on-site pool
- On-site café & restaurant
- Walking distance to Belongil Beach
- A short walk to the world’s first solar powered train & station ‘North Beach’ providing direct link to/from Byron town centre
- Car and bicycle parking
- Energy efficient lighting & plenty of natural light
- Well insulated – cool in summer and warm in winter
- Air conditioning
- Sustainable community solar power and rainwater harvesting
2 person office: $280pw + GST
1 person office: $190pw + GST
Open desk: $125pw + GST
See yourself at Habitat?
Leigh Edwards t: 02 6694 3244 | m: 0414 881 861